Independent & Family Migration
Independent & Family migration

Australia provides a wide range of visas for skilled independents and family members of Australian citizens and permanent residents. Our team will determine the best immigration pathway for you and/or your family which could encompass the following;

General skilled migration
The Skilled Migration Program encompasses both independent and sponsored skilled workers.

For those seeking to apply independently under this framework, you must first submit an Expression of Interest and satisfy the points test. In most instances you will not be able to lodge an application for a skilled visa if you have not received an invitation to do so. Please contact us for advice on how you might meet the points test criteria.

Partner visas
The Australian Government has a flexible definition of spouse and it is possible for Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents or New Zealand citizens settled in Australia to nominate their spouse for a partner visa.
Other family visas
In some instances it is possible for Australian Citizens and Australian permanent residents to nominate their children or parents for visas.

Please contact us on 02 9233 1805 and one of our consultants will be able to advise you.