Australian Corporate Migration
Australian Corporate Migration

Stirling Henry Global Migration provides the full range of Australian corporate immigration services. With our level of expertise, commitment to superior client service and ability to work with companies across a broad spectrum, we provide a corporate immigration service unmatched by our local and international competitors.

The most common corporate visa applications are;

Standard Business Sponsorship application
Prior to employing skilled workers from outside of Australia a business will need to lodge a Standard Business Sponsorship Application. There are strict requirements and application processes set by The Department of Immigration.

Please contact us on 02 9233 1805 if you require this service and one of our consultants will be able to help.

Temporary Work (Skilled) Visa Subclass 457
The Subclass 457 visa enables a business to temporarily sponsor an individual to work within their company in a designated role. As a result the 457 visa is the preferred category for the vast majority of businesses wishing to employ foreign nationals.

Depending on company requirements, the visa is valid from 1 to 4 years. A spouse (marital, defacto or same-sex) and any children may be included in the application and will have full work rights on visa approval.

If you are seeking to temporarily sponsor an individual within your company then please contact us on 02 9233 1805 and one of our consultants will be able to help.

Employer Nomination Scheme
This visa is for Australian employers who want to sponsor highly skilled workers in approved occupations for a permanent visa to work in their business. The employees can be either: highly skilled workers from overseas or highly skilled temporary residents currently in Australia.
Temporary work and specialist visas
An appropriate business visa is necessary when an individual wishes to enter Australia for any ‘work related’ duties.

There are a number of options including the Visiting Academic Visa, Occupational Trainee Visa, Entertainment Visa, Domestic Worker Visa, Sport Visa, Exchange Visa, and The Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) (Business)

Upon reviewing your needs Stirling Henry can recommend and support your application via the most suitable pathway.

Please contact us on 02 9233 1805.

Research and Training Visas

Please contact us on 02 9233 1805.